Oversize Cardigan - c/o Conversation Pieces, sold out (similar), Graphic T-Shirt - Krazy Mary's Boutique, White Denim - DIY Old Navy (on super sale!!), Ankle Boots - LC Lauren Conrad via Kohls, old (similar), Watch - Michael Kors, gift, Rings - Forever 21
How amazing does this sweater look for fall? It's so big and oversize, I know I'm going to wear it all the time whether it be at home lounging around or as a regular in my wardrobe mixed with black skinnies, ripped denim and faux leather leggings. Do you remember these white jeans? Well, they are the same ones above, with just a few slits at the knees. I love the way they turned out. And seeing that the name of this post is "White After Labor Day", what a stupid rule. White is always okay. :)
P.S Use code "415BOND" to get free shipping at Conversation Pieces!
P.S Use code "415BOND" to get free shipping at Conversation Pieces!
xoxo, Courtney






2 comments:
Thanks so much Kat! Your blog always gives me great inspiration! ;)
-Courtney
Aww you are so sweet!! Thank you so much for reading :)
xo Kat
Post a Comment