Sweater Weather










Sweater - c/o Conversation Pieces, White Jeans - Old Navy, Sandals - SoleSociety, Necklace - Jeweliq, sold out (similar), Handbag - Michael Kors

Whenever the temperature drops to that sweet spot, I immediately jump to the chance to wear my sweaters again. I hate the heat and live for the fall and winter here. However, since the spring and summer here is pretty brutal, I still want to have the option of a long sleeve at night, when it can actually cool down quite a bit. I liked this sweater because it's super light weight, and the sheer detail and slit on the side are a fun touch. I love these white skinnies, Old Navy really nailed it with the RockStar denim. I decided to go minimal with accessories and do a pure black and white ensemble, which you really can't go wrong with! 

xoxo, Courtney

3 comments:

Haley Valerie said...

Cute look!

Haley
haleyvalerie.com

Jodi H said...

Cute sandals and I love the texture in your top. Both are such pretty pieces

www.highheelsandtutus.com

Courtney said...

Thanks ladies! :)