J.Crew wool baseball hat, James Perse white t-shirt, H&M coated jeans, Theory cardigan (thrifted), Charming Charlie quartz necklace, Nike sneakers via Nordstrom Rack (similar), Rebecca Minkoff purse, Michael Kors watch (gift)
This had to be my favorite shoot I've done. I went back to my high school and shot at the school's baseball bleachers. I loved the change of scenery, and I felt like the outfit matched the environment. I'm pretty sure these were the same bleachers they had when I went to school there, so they were a little wobbly... :O This outfit represented new and old finds mixed together to form an elevated basic. Let's explain: A white tee and jeans. Basic. Coated jeans and a tee, not so basic. Mix in a luxe cashmere cardigan (old) with the season's new footwear trend: sneakers (new) and a mix of accessories: hat and necklace (new), watch and bag (old).
Have a great Friday!
xoxo, Courtney






1 comment:
i love those kicks!
Post a Comment