Target has had it's fair share of collaborations with designers in the past. You may remember the recent collaboration with Missoni which crashed the Target website and caused utter chaos in stores across the nation! Other collaborations include: William Rast, Luella Bartley and Rodarte (to name a few).
Some of the designers in the collaboration (and my personal favorites) include:
- alice + olivia
- Brian Atwood
- Derek Lam
- Diane Von Furstenberg
- Marchesa
- Marc Jacobs
- rag + bone
- Tory Burch
Here are a few of the pieces I have my eye on:
![]() |
| alice + olivia luggage |
![]() |
| Proenza Schouler sweatshirt |
![]() |
| Tracy Reese shirt |
![]() |
| Lela Rose lace top |
This collaboration had me thinking, what are your dream collaborations?
Mine would have to be Michael Kors + Target, Victoria Beckham for Dorothy Perkins, Chanel for H&M, Marc Jacobs for H&M, Elie Saab for Nordstrom...wishful thinking.
* Edit: I went to my local target on Dec 1 to look at the items in person and I added the Lela Rose lace top. It was gorgeous in person and was so light and the fabric was so gentle (if that makes sense). The sweatshirt was a hi-low type, and I would definitely buy it in a large/extra large so it would be oversize and comfy. However, the alice + olivia luggage was quite small for the $180 price tag, but still cute!




No comments:
Post a Comment