Tomboy





Gap Gingham Shirt, old (similar)Old Navy Skinny JeansConverse Sneakers, Michael Kors Watch, gift, Vintage Louis Vuitton crossbody

All the bits and pieces of this look are definitely wardrobe essentials (I keep adding to that list it seems); a pair of white skinny jeans, white sneakers, a gingham print button up, and a classic cross body bag. This tends to be my work uniform on most days (swap the white denim for blue or black), for its comfort and functionality. I have too many button ups than I care to mention, but every single time I see a cool new plaid print or color palette, I.just.have.to.get.it. 
A trick that I like to use, especially on unisex prints like the hugely popular gingham print, check the men's section for a slightly oversize style if the women's sections is sold out. You're welcome. Sometimes the men's section will have even cooler prints anyway. As long as you don't run into a guy at the bar with the same shirt! 
Don't you love the new bag to my handbag collection? My lovely boyfriend got it for me for my birthday over the summer, and it's been on heavy rotation. 

Have a great Friday!

xoxo, Courtney 

No comments: