Fall Essentials: Sweater Dress


This time of the year, although my favorite time of the year, can get tricky to look chic during the cold, rainy months. It's also easy to resort to the same old jeans, boots, sweaters and jackets. And while I do love my shelf of sweaters and cozy coats (I have way too many for the mild climate I live in), sometimes I want to reach for something that is still fall appropriate, but different. 
I have seen this pleated sweater dress sported on Emily from Cupcakes and Cashmere, and I immediately loved it. I tend to despise traditional sweater dresses. They are never designed right. They only look good on girls that are stick skinny. In that case, I just stay away. 
This dress is a little more than I would like to spend, so therefore it's staying on my wishlist and I'll monitor it and see if I can get a good deal after the holidays, or better yet, find something similar. 

What is one of your favorite fall looks? 

xoxo, Courtney 

No comments: