Printed Romper








H&M Romper, sold out (similar), Old Navy Denim Jacket, old (similar), Ralph Lauren Crossbody Bag, Solesociety Sandals, Michael Kors watch, J.Crew bracelets, Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Polish c/o Influenster 

It's been a weird start of the fall season. It hasn't really cooled down yet, except for a few rainy days here and there. In fact, there have probably been more days in the 80's this October than I can ever remember. Because of this funky weather, I'm forced to wear outfits that consist of shorts with sweaters, jeans and t's, and dresses and jackets. It's quite confusing. 
Luckily, with something like a romper, to avoid looking like you are wearing a diaper (or an adult onesie), you need something like a jacket to break up the proportions. As much as I love rompers I definitely don't have the right body shape to wear them as-is (think super tall, skinny). 
So until the weather decides what it's doing, I guess I get to pull out all my summer stuff and mix it with my favorite fall layers. I guess I'm okay with that. For a little bit....

xoxo, Courtney

2 comments:

Carly--The Doctor Diva said...

I'm always a fan of a printed romper, even in Fall!
The Doctor Diva

M.B said...

So pretty!
Greyavenue.com