Prep School





Sunday in Brooklyn Top, J.Crew skirt (similar), vintage Ferragamo flats, thrifted (newer)Michael Kors Clutch, Michael Kors watch (old)

This outfit is definitely outside the box for me. It's very girly, which I tend to put more of an edgy spin to most of my looks. The elements of this look I love individually (the top with ripped skinnies, the skirt with a chunky sweater, and the Ferragamos with well...everything) so putting them all together was a departure for me. I also went au natural in terms of makeup. I don't wear a lot of makeup to begin with; what I wear in my blog posts is what I wear everyday. I'm pretty boring when it comes to my beauty routine. But when I don't feel like doing it all but still look presentable to the general public I'll just put on tinted moisturizer, mascara and lip color. I learned this trick from Julia of Gal Meets Glam and I have been using it for a while. 

P.S Everyone have a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday!!! 

xoxo, Courtney 

3 comments:

Inga P. said...

love the girly touch :-)
you look so beautiful!
xx inga
www.heartoverhead.de

Fash Boulevard said...

LOVE THIS OUTFIT. THE BLACK AND WHITE IS SUPER CHIC. THOSE SHOES ARE ADORABLE! I'd love to hear your thoughts about my latest outfit if you have a second... Fash Boulevard

michelle said...

christian louboutin sneakers for men sale online and free shipping to your hand. http://www.clouboutinsneakers.com
CL Red White Stripe Leather Gold Spike Emboridery Sneaker
Louboutin Zebra Leather Gold Spike Emboridery Sneaker
Christian Louboutin Blue Espardrille bottom Sneaker