The Color block Coat







Colorblock Coat - Nine West (In Navy/Black), Jeans - 7 For All Mankind, thrifted, V-Neck Sweater - J.Crew, Statement Necklace - C/O Conversation Pieces, Ankle Boots - Vince Camuto, (In brown), Sequin Clutch - Gap, thrifted via Article Consignment, Hat - J.Crew Factory

There was one day two weeks ago where it finally felt like fall. So along with the rest of Northern California, I immediately threw on my boots, jeans, sweater and coat. It was amazing. And amazingly short lived. This time of the year is my absolute favorite, I love wearing denim and coats; it's such an easy and fuss-less time of year (I digress, when it's raining, it's very fussy.) I have just now started getting into fall headgear - hats like this wool baseball cap, floppy beanies, and this amazing wool hat by J.Crew I will hopefully get to sport this weekend up in the foothills. 
The color block coat was super trendy last season and at the very end of winter I got a gift card to Macy's. I went back and forth about what to use it for since I actually don't shop there much at all. Since I didn't want to splurge on the color block coats J.Crew had at the time, I got away with spending only $40 out of pocket for this Nine West version. They had a few different color combinations but I thought this neutral one would go well with so many different outfits from denim to dresses to leather. 

What is one of your favorite outerwear pieces?

xoxo, Courtney

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Great jacket - and I love that necklace, too!

- Sarah :)
www.thecrownbijoux.blogspot.com