Splurge vs. Steal: Ankle Booties

Rag & Bone 'Newbury' Ankle Boot - Nordstrom, Vince Camuto 'Hadley' Ankle Boot - Amazon

It is probably going to seem like I am on some Rag & Bone bashing spree, but when you have a celebrity favorite designer brand with hipster street style popularity, the general public is going to want to follow suit....on a budget. 
I wish I could understand a $525 price point for half a pair of boots; so unless you're getting a foot massage while wearing them, you're just buying them to say you have them. Am I right? 
I've always loved the expression, "something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it." Luckily for me, I got my Vince Camuto 'Hadley' boots (which are identical) for a mere $25 on eBay. Brand spankin' new. I'll make it even sweeter. Here's another version by Arturo Chiang from Ideel. Exercise your right to pay less. 

xoxo, Courtney

My Vince Camuto's, appearing in a few future 415Bond posts...

No comments: