Jeweled Top








White Raw Edged Jacket - Tildon (as seen on Happily Grey), Jeweled Top - c/o Conversation Pieces, Track Pants - Level 99 via Article Consignment, Metallic Sandals - Renvy via Gilt, Watch - Michael Kors, gift. Handbag - Rebecca Minkoff c/o Privilege Clothing, also available at ShopBop

If you know me, you know I love my sparkly jewels. My necklace collection is filled with J.Crew statement pieces in a variety of shapes, colors and styles. But there is something a little cooler than that; a classic striped t-shirt (another one of my favorite staples) with a built in necklace. I liked pairing the dressed up top with these lyocel track pants and metallic shoes. I could have easily gone with skinny jeans, but I thought the track pants were a cool contrast. 
I chose to throw on this AMAZING raw edged jacket at the last minute and I'm glad I did. Not only is it super delicate with the distressing, but the color also makes it a magnet for stains. I am always afraid to wear it, which is stupid! It's such a great modern design. 
I pulled out my Rebecca Minkoff bag and I definitely recommend it if you are looking for a new black handbag. It has such great details (the tassels, blue polka dot interior, gold hardware) and it's the perfect handbag - if I ever designed one myself. 

What is your favorite embellished clothing item? 

xoxo, Courtney

Now through Sunday: Take 20% off your order at Conversation Pieces!

No comments: