Fab Find of The Week: Oversize Plaid Scarf

Oversized Plaid Scarf - Target
So here's the thing. I don't buy accessories like scarves often. I have a handful of them already, and unlike clothing or shoes, the trends for them don't really change much. Just having a good mixture of neutral colors, some brights, and fun patterned scarves in your arsenal and you are good to go for a long time. If you've been on Pinterest lately, or follow any fashion blogger, you are probably very familiar with the oversized plaid scarf. Most originated from ASOS or Zara, but sold out quickly and left girls wanting the popular scarf....like now. Enter Target.
I was already over my budget at Target (5 for $20 underwear, sure. $24 workout pants? Of course) but when I was on my way to check out, this scarf caught my eye. I loved how bright it was, and I snagged the last one. And for $16.99, it's a steal for a trendy item for the season. 

Target strikes again. 

xoxo, Courtney 

Wearing the Target plaid scarf this weekend in Apple Hill

5 comments:

Whitney Campeau said...

that's a great scarf - I'll have to stop by Target soon!

Courtney said...

Do it! Or if you don't want to leave spending $$$$, just buy it online :)

-Courtney

Ali and Vicky said...

A plaid scarf is at the very top of my clothing wish list for this fall! Good to know that Target has such an awesome one ;)

Ali
http://aliandvic.blogspot.ca

weheartbeautyblog said...

I love this scarf! I keep seeing it everywhere - I think I need to grab one of my own!

xx Larisa @ weheartbeauty.com

Courtney said...

It's perfect for X-mas card pictures or an overall holiday outfit accessory!

-Courtney