Printed Denim





Printed Denim - Zara, old (similar), Chambray Tunic - c/o Conversation Pieces, (similar), Flats - Anna via ideel, Envelope Clutch - Urban Expressions via Marshalls (exact), Bracelets - Article Consignment, J.Crew, & Forever 21. 

Another day, another chambray button down. Or is it? It's no secret I love my chambray shirts, but what drew me to this particular one, was although it was intended to be worn as a dress (which I love), I thought it was a little short, so I have other plans for this one: worn like this, as a tunic with leggings, as an over shirt, or as a beach cover up. 
These printed trousers from Zara caught my eye right away. I liked the watercolor print and the color pattern was neutral enough to match with so many different things. In a sea of black, blue and grey skinny jeans, these are a fun pattern to add to the mix on a gloomy fall day.

Don't forget, use code 415BOND at checkout on Conversation Pieces to get free shipping!  

xoxo, Courtney

No comments: