Pop of Color









Skirt - J.Crew (on sale!), Sweater - J.Crew (on sale!), Denim Jacket - Old Navy, old (similar), Sunglasses - NordstromBP, Woven Clutch - Urban Expressions via Marshalls (exact), Sandals - Renvy via Gilt

There's a very common phrase about "adding a pop of color" to your outfit. Whether it be in your shoes, a bright necklace or a handbag, I have to admit, I like to abide by this so called "rule". I went a little out of my comfort zone and bought a bright green skirt a few months ago. I loved the shade of green, the shape of the skirt, and the pattern. I chose to pair it with a solid sweater and denim jacket and my amazing metallic sandals (if I must say...). Even though it's nearing fall, this skirt will go great with chunky sweaters, coats and ankle booties! And no doubt, in a sea of greys and blacks, this green skirt will surely brighten those gloomy fall days. 

What's your favorite pop of color?

xoxo, Courtney

No comments: