How to Wear a Maxi Dress: Part 4 - Knotted




Maxi Dress - c/o Conversation Pieces, Turquoise Necklace - Forever 21, Sandals - Solesociety, Rings - Nordstrom BP and FoxsieCo

My fourth way to wear a maxi dress is the perfect solution for shorter gals like myself. More often than not, I fall in love with maxi dresses (or skirts for that matter) that are inches too long for me. I don't want to alter it, especially on something I may only keep a year or two. The best way to combat this problem is by knotting it towards the bottom (first picture) or towards the middle (second picture). It also adds a cool bohemian vibe to what could be a one dimensional look. 

Have you tried this? What's your other favorite tricks?

xoxo, Courtney

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Love how you styled this dress! Knotting it makes it so fun!

XO Color Me Courtney
www.colormecourtney.com

Courtney said...

Thanks Courtney! ;)