Designer Consignor









Burberry Trenchcoat - Article Consignmentsimilar, Leather Leggings - Simply Vera Wang via Kohls, old (similar), Ferragamo Flats (vintage) - Article Consignment(exact), Gold Rings - Nordstrom BP and FoxsieCo

To celebrate the first day of fall (my favorite season), I thought I would showcase my favorite purchase from Article Consignment: my splurge, but my beloved Burberry trenchcoat. Consignment is a great way to purchase designer items for a fraction of the price. As soon as I saw this Burberry trench come on the shop, I knew it had to be mine (did I mention it came in brand new, with tags?) Since it was going to set me back more money than I have ever spent on a single clothing item, I knew it had to be something I would have forever. Of course I would! Even though this one isn't the classic khaki trench (it's actually more of a slate grey, waterproof trench), I liked the look, and the features. Sold. 

Same goes with these vintage Ferragmo flats. Black flats are already a classic, and these gold and bow detail ones by Ferragmo now retail for upwards of $400-500. Not mine. After getting the bottoms resoled and leather shined, I walked out the door for well less than $100. And these will never go out of style. 

And just to add a cherry on top, these amazing leather leggings that I wear all fall and winter... only $5 on clearance at Kohls. See, you can find deals everywhere! 

xoxo, Courtney

1 comment:

Jodi H said...

I love your trench coat

www.highheelsandtutus.com