Crisp White Blazer








Blazer - H&M, T-Shirt - J.Crew, sold out (similar), Boyfriend Shorts - American Eagle, old (similar), Sandals - Bucco via Hautelook

This was one of my favorite looks, and one of the easiest. I wore these boyfriend shorts to death over summer, with everything with tanks, plaid shirts, light sweaters and my plethora of graphic t's from J.Crew. I knew I needed a white blazer after I saw a ton of celebs sporting them in magazines and how it took a simple outfit to instant chic. I decided to score one at H&M for less than $20; it fits great, and if a major stain disaster does occur, I won't be too devastated. You just won't see me wearing this on a Saturday night out at the bars. I can't wait to wear it with boyfriend denim in the fall.

How would you style a white blazer?

xoxo, Courtney 

No comments: