I Found It: Wedding Guest Dress


Forever 21 Dress

I went to a wedding back in June and I got so many compliments both at the wedding, and on social media when I posted the pictures above. I actually purchased the dress from, wait for it, Forever 21 a while back and this was the first time I got a chance to wear it. The dress came in a hi-low style that I knew in 6 months would be out of style (and frankly, I didn't like to begin with) but I loved the print, so I had my alterations guy chop it off. It turned out great! The dress is now on sale, so make sure to grab it quick here!

xoxo, Courtney

5 comments:

Lauren said...

That is such a pretty dress, and from F21 nonetheless! You looked beautiful!

Lauren xo
Sophisticated In Style

Courtney said...

Thanks Lauren! ;)

Melanie said...

Awesome! I love how the dress turned out.

Melanie | UnraveledThreads

Britt Whit said...

Forever21 has great sometimes! i just picked up a great floral blazer from there!

love from San Francisco,
Britt+Whit

Courtney said...

Thanks ladies! Every now and then Forever 21 is so worth all the hassle!