How to Wear a Maxi Dress: Part 2 - With a Statement Necklace




Maxi Dress - c/o Conversation Pieces, Denim Vest - J.Crew, in Indigo Wash, sold out (similar), Sandals - Solesociety, Turquoise Necklace - Forever 21 (on sale!!), Gold Rings - FoxsieCo and Nordstrom BP

My second way to amp up a maxi dress is with a standout statement necklace. I love this particular one because it's a unique piece, stands out against every color, and turquoise is having a real moment right now. I wore this necklace every day in Cabo, and it's one of my favorite pieces I own. Of course, to avoid being too matchy matchy with the hues, you can definitely chose another style or color necklace. I just wouldn't chose anything too glam for this dress. 

Happy accessorizing! 

Conversation Pieces is offering FREE SHIPPING through August 17 as apart of their Back To School Sale! Make sure to check them out here!

xoxo, Courtney 

1 comment:

Fash Boulevard said...

Beautiful necklace. Love how you styled it.
I'd love to hear your thoughts about my latest post... http://www.fashboulevard.com/