Fashion Recap: 2014 Emmy Awards Red Carpet – College Fashion

Fashion Recap: 2014 Emmy Awards Red Carpet – College Fashion

I decided not to do my usual Best and Worst looks from Emmy night. Instead I linked to College Fashion's post of the same subject. I definitely agree with their choices. 

There were so many good looks; I loved Julia Roberts' couture beaded Elie Saab, Claire Danes' familiar looking but red Givenchy, and Taylor Schilling's stunning Zuhair Murad.  

But like usual, Lena Dunham just can't get it right. She showed up with a new bleached blonde hairdo, combined with her pincess-y ombre gown and I was covering my eyes... 

The show was a great hit, and all I kept thinking the whole show was, "I need to watch this, this and this show!" Which I don't have time for! 

What were your favorites? 

xoxo, Courtney

3 comments:

Jane S said...

Julia Roberts was definitely my favorite.


http://thebagmaniac.blogspot.com

Follow me on bloglovin

Facebook page

Courtney said...

Totally agree! My top pick too!

Annie Dreyer said...

Nice blog!!!!!! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
xx
Annie
www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com