Nautical Vibes






Stripe Top - c/o Conversation Pieces, Pleated Shorts - J.Crew (on sale!), Denim Jacket - Old Navy, old (similar), Espadrilles - UrbanOG, other colors (similar), Panama Hat - Target (similar), Envelope Clutch- Urban Expressions via Marshalls (exact), Gold Necklace - Foxsie Co.

I received my striped tunic shirt around the same time as these navy pleated crepe shorts. I must have been feeling nautical, or definitely beachy!  This getup represents a mix of what I've been wearing a lot of lately: my designer inspired espadrilles, comfy shorts, some kind of denim (a vest, jean jacket or a chambray shirt!), and a statement necklace. 

What I love about the striped top is how its longer so you can wear it with leather leggings in the fall or half tucked like I did with shorts in the summer! These shorts are now $18 at J.Crew! I wear my black and navy ones all the time! They are so fun to dress up! 

xoxo, Courtney

No comments: