Boho Chic







Floral Dress - Zara (old, similar) Anorak Jacket - H&M (old, similar) Wedges - MRKT via DSW (old) Handbag - J.Crew (or buy mine here!) Fedora - Forever 21 (old, similar)

I actually shot this look quite a bit ago, and I can tell because I was white as a ghost, and I was wearing a jacket! It's a cool 104 degrees today, and I only wish I was in a cooler climate (hello San Francisco!) But, for days like today, take off the jacket and the look works perfect. The open back is a fun detail and it has a slight hi-low hem. I got this during Zara's last major sale for only $20! These wedges from MRKT are super comfortable and light weight, and the color goes with everything. There's so many styling options with this dress (denim jacket/vest, slouchy sweater, panama hat, beanie, ankle boots) the list goes on....

xoxo, Courtney

No comments: