What to Pack For a Beach Vacation

From Left to Right: White denim cut-off shorts - BlankNYC, Beaded bracelets - Conversation Pieces, sold out, (similar), Mirrored aviators - Nordstrom, Embroidered tunic - c/o Conversation Pieces, sold out, (similar), Panama Hat - Target (similar), Envelope clutch - J.Crew, sold out (similar), Lipsticks - assorted brands, Watercolor Bikini - J.Crew (on sale!), Lace-up Wedges - Jessica Simpson

I leave for Cabo San Lucas next Sunday, and I've been mentally packing for about a month. I can't wait to break in my new tunic from Conversation Pieces (I plan on wearing it every morning to breakfast over looking the ocean....ahhh) and my fun watercolor printed bikini from J.Crew. Most of the trip will be spent in a bikini and a panama hat, so I'm bringing at least 3 different mix and match combos.My white denim cut offs will get a lot of use during the day, since it will match with every top I pack. At night I plan on bringing light, airy dresses in bright prints like this stunner I got today in the mail. I can't wait to share pictures from the trip!

What are your must-haves for a tropical vacation?

xoxo, Courtney

1 comment:

Rebekka Geldbart said...

Great travel style!!! I need that bikini in my closet... I'm also going to Mexico soon :)

xo, Bekka
Palm and Peachtree, A Fashion and Lifestyle Blog
Instagram | Facebook | Bloglovin