Must-Have Statement Necklaces for Spring

1. J.Crew 2. Baublebar 3. Jeweliq
I have acquired quite the collection of statement necklaces in the 7 months I have worked at J.Crew. I wear one virtually on a daily basis, and it truly does amp up every outfit. The 3 necklaces above are examples of "must-have" statement necklaces for spring/summer. The first one is even a departure for myself. It's very intricate and different. Adding a piece like this to your necklace collection would be a daring, but fun choice. The second necklace is a silver bib necklace that I've seen around for a while, but I don't own. I love the way this one from Baublebar looks, and I can already plan some outfits around it (that's when you know you have a winner!). The third piece from Jeweliq is a fun neon number that is a must for this time of the year. Paired with everything from dresses,skirts, or a plain white tee, this one will stand out and scream "YEAH, IT'S SPRING!"

xoxo, Courtney

2 comments:

Ella said...

Statement necklaces are so much fun! I think Dannijo makes the best ones-especially their bib necklaces.

xx Ella
Ella Et Cetera

Courtney said...

I must check them out! Thanks for the suggestion!

Xoxo Courtney