Fab Find of the Week: Leather Envelope Clutch


Woven Leather Envelope Clutch - Urban Expressions via Marshalls (exact), Striped Button-up Shirt - J.Crew, sold out (similar), Woven Bracelet (top) - bought in Cabo San Lucas, Crystal Bracelets - J.Crew (on sale in stores)

 While wandering around Marshall's the other day (looking for household items, honestly) I happened upon the handbag aisle. I was admiring a dark brown envelope clutch at J.Crew, but even with my discount it was more than I wanted to spend. When I saw this bigger and more flexible one (with more interior pockets!) for only $19.99, I knew it was coming home with me. It comes with a removable gold chain strap which I haven't even removed from the plastic. I have been carrying it as a clutch and replaced my big, bulky purse for about a week and I love it! I plan on taking this one to Cabo with me instead of the one from this post because it's a neutral and more beach-y. 

What fab finds have you found recently? 

I leave for Cabo on Sunday so I will be MIA until I return! 

xoxo, Courtney

No comments: