White + Blue Denim






Chambray T-Shirt - Velvet Heart, White Jeans - Forever 21 (no longer available) similar, Sandals - ShoeMint (no longer available) similar, Crossbody Handbag - Rebecca Minkoff (in nude), Sunglasses - Nordstrom, 2 'V' Shaped Midi Rings - Forever 21 (no longer available) similar, 2 Silver Rings With Stones - Article Consignment
This look showcases two of my favorite things: a chambray shirt (a twist on the traditional button down for this one), and a killer pair of white denim. Both go flawlessly with everything, and when paired together, look effortless. 
I plan on wearing my white denim as much as I can before the temperature gets too unbearable (for me, that's about 85) then I will switch to white cut offs. 
I will challenge myself to pair this denim lyocell t-shirt with as many looks as I can. Lyocell, btw is the material of Gods. It's perfection. I wish everything I own was made of lyocell.
These wedged sandals were love at first sight. I purchased them a year ago and they are it. The perfect color combo, heel height and comfort level. Even though these are no longer available, this style is super trendy, so finding a similar pair will be a piece of cake. 

Just don't eat that cake in your white skinnies!

xoxo, Courtney

Photos by BKD Signature

No comments: