The Bright Tweed Blazer










Pink Tweed Jacket - c/o Conversation Pieces, sold out (similar), White T Shirt - Alloy, crew neck style sold out (v-neck version), Ripped Boyfriend Jeans - Joe's Jeans, no longer available (similar), Sandals - Zara, no longer available (similar), Crossbody handbag - Rebecca Minkoff (in nude), Statement Necklace - J.Crew, on sale in stores (similar), Watch - Michael Kors, Cartier Inspired Bracelet - Heart Boutique

I love the look of a chic tweed blazer. It's so chic, so Chanel. I have a black and white tweed jacket from H&M but I knew I wanted something more lively. When I saw this on sale at Conversation Pieces, I had to snag it. It's such a great color, and I know I'll be wearing it it death. I loved pairing it with my distressed boyfriend jeans (which after a year, have become the world's best, lived-in, softest, boyfriend jean) and a pair of nude heels. I would easily switch out the heels for flats for a full day on my feet or switch out the plain white t-shirt for a fun graphic printed one. 

How do you style your tweed?

xoxo, Courtney

 

3 comments:

Stylishlyme said...

Love that the tweed blazer is a bright color instead of black, white or cream. Very cute.

-V
http://stylishlyme.com/

Meghan Kraft said...

I'm in love with your strappy sandals! Adorable.

Courtney said...

And they're actually comfortable too! :)