Splurge vs. Steal: Lace up Wedges

Dolce Vita 'Shandy' Wedges - Nordstrom, Jessica Simpson 'Wexxson' Wedges - via Hautelook or 6pm.com
I have been eying these Dolce Vita wedges for quite some time, but as a bargain hunter, I was not going to pay the steep price for these beauties. I was doing my daily browse of Hautelook last week when I saw these similar looking pair for a third of the price. I couldn't let these pass me by so I snagged them, and since they arrived at my door earlier today, I can't stop thinking of all the outfits I can pair with them. I know they are going in my suitcase to Cabo, but they will definitely get lots of use all summer long. I do love the lighter nude color of the 'Shandy's, and the solid color of the whole shoe, but for the price I am so thrilled! 

If you aren't familiar with Hautelook, it's a great daily deals site for clothing, shoes and accessories! I highly recommend you downloading the app so you can browse the deals, and they are owned by Nordstrom, which makes it even better! 

xoxo, Courtney

No comments: