50 Shades of Blue





'Merci' Graphic T-shirt - J.Crew (sold out), Lace Skirt - Forever 21, Denim Vest - J.Crew, Statement Necklace - J.Crew Factory (sold out) similar, Crossbody Handbag - Rebecca Minkoff (in nude), Gladiator Sandals - old (similar)

When I look at these pictures, I realize a few things: I lost my tan from Cabo really fast, and I am really starting to pair unexpected pieces together, and I am liking the results of my bravery. 
I called this post "50 Shades of Blue" because it was the color blue that was the element that made the pieces work.  This blue lace skirt is so comfortable and versatile from day to night, at less than $20 it was a no brainer. 
French print graphic t's are so popular this season, I managed to accumulate a handful with my discount at J.Crew. Although I am still waiting for this one to go on sale. Since I bought my denim vest, I have been wearing it non stop! It's such an easy layering piece, and adds a hipster-chic vibe.
I love my nude Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC I got from my boyfriend for Christmas. The color obviously goes with everything, and you can remove the chain strap (which not many people realize) so you can use as a clutch! 

xoxo, Courtney


Photos by BKD Signature 

1 comment:

Regine Karpel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.