Spring Essentials

Left to Right: Maxi Dress - H&M, Mirrored Aviators - Nordstrom, Tunic - Conversation Pieces, Panama Hat - J.Crew, Lace Up Wedges - Nordstrom, Bucket Bag - Zara

This spring I plan on taking a few pieces, and re working them into my wardrobe to create new looks throughout the season. A maxi dress is a must, and as every girl knows, probably the easiest and most comfortable item to wear during spring. When in doubt, a maxi is always a good place to start. 
I picked up these mirrored aviators from Nordstrom BP after seeing the more expensive Ray Ban version all over the blogisphere. They are definitely a little out there, but like a great piece of jewelry, they make a statement, and they are so much fun. A bonus, they were only $12 at Nordstrom. I keep seeing tunics sold everywhere right now, and I ordered this one from Conversation Pieces for my trip to Cabo in 2 months. It's a little more dressy cover up, but you can also pair with white shorts and a panama hat for walking around town. I have a straw fedora from Forever 21 that I got for $6 that's paid for itself tenfold. However, I feel like a wider brimmed panama hat is more of an upgrade, and will cover more sun off my face. 
These lace up wedges from Dolce Vita are on my lust list. They have everything I want: a nude color that will lengthen and match any hue, a heel height that will cause no pain, and the lace up trend that I've been dying to try. The only downside: $178. Darn you! Lastly, bucket bags have become a trendy staple, and this colorful version from Zara is amazing. I love the colorful tassels.

What are your spring essentials? 

xoxo, Courtney

1 comment:

Chelsie Moss said...

love everything!

xx chelsie // hellogirlblog.com