Revamp your Basics




Coat: H&M, sold out (first appeared here) ,Sleeveless Chambray Shirt: Forever 21 (similar), Sweatshirt: JCrew, sold out (similar), Crystal Statement Necklace: Jcrew (old), Michael Kors Watch (gift), Black Skinny Jeans: Old Navy. Animal Print Loafers: Franco Sarto (in grey), Crossbody Handbag: Conversation Pieces (also available in brown) 

I chose to do this look as my first real outfit post because every woman should own every element of this look. I get so much wear out of all these pieces, and styled different ways, they will seem much more than  "basic." What I love most about any basic is a multifunctional one! I found this amazing crossbody from Conversation Pieces that really has 3 bags in 1. I added a magnetic closure for extra security, and I can honestly say it's the perfect bag!

xoxo, Courtney  

Photos by BKD Signature

1 comment:

Talía Cardeña said...

BEAUTIFUUUL! ;) http://outsidefashioncatwalk.blogspot.com.es/