Oscar Fashion: Two Thumbs Up

Unlike my typical Best, Worst and Honorable Mention categories, this year is unlike any other. I was shocked with the ladies of Hollywood this year. There were so many stellar looks on the red carpet, I decided to showcase all the amazing ladies (plus one guy) from last night's show. (Which by the way, was so great! Minus the slow beginning, Ellen was fantastic and it was hilarious!)
Sandra Bullock
 
Cate Blanchett


Angelina Jolie
Charlize Theron
Jennifer Lawrence
Lupita Nyong'o
Best Dressed Couple: Olivia Wilde & Jason Sudeikis
If I HAD to chose a BEST: Kate Hudson

I never thought I would pick Kate Hudson for Best Dressed. Admittedly, she isn't my pick for Best Actress on any given day, but she nailed it last night. Obsessed!!! What do you think? Were you impressed as much as I was? 

xoxo, Courtney

No comments: