Fab Find of the Week: H&M Double-Breasted Jacket

H&M Double-Breasted Coat
I had to go return some things at H&M the other week, and when I was there, they were having a sale on all outerwear. I took that time to purchase the perfect coat with a little something extra, like the extended collar. I love how chic it looks and it's the perfect length on my 5'3" frame. The material is a very soft and warm fabric, not itchy at all, which is a major plus. It's been freezing this week so I've been wearing this jacket every day! The website is sold out of every size and color (of course) or else I would literally buy it in every color if I could! It was $30 when I got in on promotion (score!) but definitely check out your nearest store or online for any updated inventory!

xoxo, Courtney

1 comment:

Alexandra Aimee said...

The neckline on this is super cute. It really adds to it!

-- Alex at Brainy Girls Beauty