Fab Find of The Week: The Perfect Riding Boot

Enzo Angiolini "Saevon" Boot / Nordstrom
The search for the perfect riding boot is over! I spent months searching online as well as in stores and I finally found the perfect pair (on sale!) at Nordstrom. I knew I wanted a cognac boot with buckles or a zipper detail on the back. I tried on probably 20 boots with the inevitable "this boot had the color I want, but didn't have the right detail I was looking for". I also learned that I sometimes needed a wide calf boot; I guess it's time to work out those calves. 

These Enzo Angiolini boots went on sale the day I went into the store, and at $129, I think they are worth the price compared to some other higher end boots (think Frye at $300+). I found that these boots ran about a half size big, but at the same time they also were a bit narrow. Luckily, Nordstrom will stretch out your shoes for you for free, so I left the boots with them for 2 days and now they fit like a glove. If I had some extra cash I would definitely get these in black too. They have the exact details I was looking for. Don't you love when that happens?

Where did you find your perfect riding boots? Or are you still on the hunt?

No comments: