New York Fashion Week Recap

Yesterday was the last day of Fashion Week, and while I am sad it is over, it will be nice to have my social media accounts return to normal! There were, what seems hundreds of shows, and I did my best to stay on top of my favorite designers. Below is a tiny sampling of my favorite looks from the S/S 2014 runway looks! 
Christian Siriano



J.Crew

Jenny Packham


Kate Spade

Lela Rose


Mara Hoffman


Michael Kors



Monique Lhuillier


Naeem Kahn



Oscar de la Renta


Rachel Zoe

Victoria Beckham


Which shows were you most excited about? Any trends you think we will see next year, or any from this one that will fade out?

xoxo, Courtney

All photos from style.com

3 comments:

Darcy said...

Totally agree about social media being taken over by fashion week! Maybe it's a sign that I follow so many fashion people on Instagram, haha. Who knows -- maybe one day we will be there posting our own pictures! ;)

www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

Courtney said...

I totally agree Darcy! I follow way too many magazines, fashion houses etc. at one point, it was the same runway show pic after pic. I was getting too jealous! And yes! We will be there soon!

- courtney

Courtney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.