Fall Wish List

I am SO over the hot summer weather and just want it to cool down already. I hate the heat here, and the non-stop 90 degree plus temperatures is draining. To help ease the pain and sweats, I put together a list of my wish list for fall. But the top on that wish list, is for fall to get here ASAP!

Zara Long Coat
 I fell in love with this coat when I saw it on my favorite blogger, Gal Meets Glam featured it on her blog last week (at least I think this is the same jacket). It is so vibrant and structured, and a perfect coat to brighten up those rainy fall days. Currently I only have a nice heather gray wool trench in my wardrobe, so this would be a nice addition. 
 
"Bonjour" sweater - ASOS, sold out / similar - Forever 21
Usually I'm not one for tacky graphic print or text-ual tees, but these popular French phrase sweaters are too good to pass up. And because every woman wants to dress like a French woman, maybe these sweaters will give us some sort of special power. Fingers crossed.
Zara Metallic Oxford
I love my suede khaki oxfords. But what's even better than your standard oxfords? Shiny, silver oxfords. 
Equipment Liam Blouse
I have been scouring the internet for this blouse ever since I saw Kaley Cuoco wearing it in Us Weekly. And like a Fashion God from heaven, Gal Meets Glam featured it in her post today. There's a reason why she's my favorite blogger. I love how eye catching and unique the two contrasting prints are. Paired with black skinny jeans and those metallic oxfords, and you've got yourself a winning combination. 
Zara Printed Trousers
 I always love looking at Zara's look book for new fall items. They are the epitome of cool style, and I would buy the whole store if I could. In the fall and winter months I typically wear black or dark blue denim. But to change things up a bit, why not add some printed trousers into the mix with some fall colors? These ones with greys, black, white and a pop of pink/orange are perfect. I'd wear with a cozy sweater and ankle boots.

xoxo, Courtney

5 comments:

Kaitlin said...

I love everything you've picked but especially the metallic oxfords!

xx from Hong Kong

www.indigokat.com

Courtney said...

Thanks Kaitlin! And the oxfords are totally amaze, aren't they?

Mandy Russell said...

Love all of these pieces. Totally just wore the Tres Chic sweater yesterday (despite it being over 100 degrees out!). I am so ready for Fall!!

xo
Mandy
Saguaros & Stilettos

Courtney said...

omg Mandy! You are brave! haha.

purelypeanut.com said...

I love your picks! I don't own any oxfords so first I want to add a neutral color like brown or black..then maybe the shiny silver ones ;)


Jacqueline
www.purelypeanut.com