3.1 Phillip Lim for Target

My Instagram feed was blowing up this week with probably definitely the most exciting collaboration Target has ever launched. The full look book of 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target was released today on Target Style's Facebook page here. I have to say, I am so glad I asked for a Target gift card for my birthday, because this collection is going to takeover the majority of my clothes budget for the rest of the year. Leather jackets, trench coats, sweaters, shift dresses and shoulder bags dominate the collection and appearing from the pictures, could stand in his runway collections. I can't wait to see the pieces up close! September 15 can't come soon enough. 


 Just a few of my favorites. But it's really hard to pick even four! What pieces are you excited to get your hands on?

xoxo, Courtney

All pictures from Target Style's Facebook page.

2 comments:

Mandy Russell said...

I am obsessed with some of the handbags...especially the yellow one. Hoping to get my hands on one of them in September :)

xo
Mandy
Saguaros & Stilettos

Courtney said...

I agree Mandy! There are so many amazing styles! That's why I asked for a Target GC for my birthday! :)