Lust List: A Royal Baby, Homeland and Addicting Burgers

This Lust list has a bit of everything. Pop culture frenzy, a drama filled Showtime series and an addicting meatless burger you have to have.
At around half past 4 pm. local time, William and Kate welcomed the third heir to the British throne. For all those following #RoyalBabyWatch (sorry, had to) there were theories as to whether she was having a boy or girl. Of course I wished she was having a mini Kate, but alas, it was a boy. Frankly, I don't care what gender it is, I'm just stoked to see how Kate dresses the little bugger. :) 
 I'm not one of those people who tell you "OMG you have to watch this." But honestly, you need to watch Homeland. Season 3 is going to start September 29, so you have more than enough time to watch the first 2 seasons (there is only 12 episodes per season) On Demand on Comcast or via Netflix. Each episode leaves you with your mouth open, screaming at your TV, wanting more. Just when you think you know what is going on, it flips on it's head. You can't just watch one episode in one sitting. I dare you.
Everyone knows the best thing about going to Costco is all the free food stations. I have been eying Black Bean burger recipes on Pinterest for a while, so when Costco had these samples, I was thrilled. They were fantastic. For me, you can't even tell the burger is made without meat, because it's so flavorful and has the perfect amount of spice. I choose to eat mine protein style, with no bun, with chopped veggies on top (tomatoes, avocado, etc.) with sweet potato fries. 

What are you all lusting over right now? 

xoxo, Courtney

No comments: