Laughing Cow Chicken

Chicken is my protein of choice when making dinner at home. It's low fat and good for you. There just comes a time when you have had it prepared the same way so many times you start to get antsy. I do for sure. So I made this recipe up right on the spot. I just hoped it would be a success...

Ingredients: (Serves 2)
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 wedges of laughing cow 35 calorie cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup whole wheat bread crumbs

Directions:
1. Butterfly each chicken breast. 
2. Spread one wedge per chicken breast on one of the open sides. Then close them back together.
3. Beat the egg in a medium size bowl. Dump the bread crumbs on a plate. 
4. Coat each chicken breast in the egg mixture then transfer to the bread crumbs. Fully coat them. 
5. Place the chicken breasts on a baking pan. Cook in the oven at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes, until fully cooked. 


 The chicken was so delicious! It was so crispy on the outside and so creamy and juicy on the inside. It may be one of the easiest and tastiest chicken recipes I have ever made. And I'm pretty sure you can't screw it up. :) This will definitely be regularly rotating in my chicken lineup.

No comments: