Fab Find of The Week: Crochet Tank

I have been a very bad blogger! This is the longest I have gone without posting, and there is no excuse. :( I was out of town last week for 4 days in Lake Tahoe for Fourth of July, and before that, I was dealing with some things that made me focus on other, non-blogging related things. But, I am back! I apologize profusely! 

Forever 21 Sleeveless Crochet Top
 This season I am gravitating towards bohemian-like silhouettes. Peasant tops, crochet tops, lace tops, galore. I found this crochet tank at Forever 21 online and fell in love with it's feminine look, lace detail, and Free People-esque look to it. But you know I didn't pay the Free People price. Easily paired with skinny jeans or cutoffs, I layer on necklaces and bangles to enhance the boho vibe. 

It gets better. The top is currently featured in Forever 21's summer sale! It's now only $11! Get it before it's sold out here.

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Crochet and lace are definitely catching my eye this year!

Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

GoldenGirls said...

THis is SOOO stunning! Such a GOLDEN find! ;) Hugs from Cali! xx The Golden Girls

Miriammm said...

love that top. and that is a great deal!


The Bittersweet Diaries

Anngelik Martinez said...

I love it! I might need to do some shopping soon.


-Vogue&Heels
www.vogueandheels.com