Zara is having a SALE!

Last night I received one of the best emails a fashionista can receive. Zara is having a sale. Zara doesn't have online sales often. Rarely. Seldom. In fact, from what I've gathered, they only have one once a year, around the end of June. Of course if you are lucky enough to live near a Zara store, (mine is in San Francisco an hour and a half away) you may experience sales on a more regular basis. I squealed with pleasure when I saw my email announcing the sale today. I immediately began thinking of all my favorite items (dozens hundreds) and started praying to the fashion Gods that they would be so deeply discounted it would be a sin if I didn't buy them.

Here are some of my favorites from the sale.
Biker Jacket with Buckles 




Faux Leather Combination Jacket


Combination Crochet Blouse


Faux Leather and Lace Dress

High Heel Shoes With Ankle Strap

There are slim pickings already! Most all of the clothes are sold out in my size, which only leaves the shoes and accessories (oh no!) So I did manage to score the heels above (they've been on my wish list for a while!) for $40! Did you score any goodies at the Zara sale? Share in the comments below!

2 comments:

Olia said...

Love! Please chk out my blog! I think we have similar tastes ;) www.loveolia.com

Brooke Reagan said...

Love the details on the crocheted blouse- so pretty! And who doesn't love a Zara sale?

Brooke du jour
www.brookedujour.com