Lust List: Chunky Summer Sandals

I am so thrilled that the latest shoe trends are going with a shorter heel rather than higher, because frankly, my feet can't take it anymore! I'm only 5'3" and once I get above the 4" heel height I start to look like a T-Rex dinosaur walking around. I'm not kidding. Is this what men visualize when they see all of us girls wearing high heels at the end of the night? 
ShoeMint "Jaja" Sandals 
 This summer, chunky but low heeled shoes are in. Whether they are wedges, flatforms or sandals, make sure to get at least one comfy pair that you'll wear all summer long! My choice was a pair of neutral but eye popping wedges from ShoeMint. They are without a doubt one of the most comfortable pair of shoes I own, and they go with virtually everything in my closet. 

There are endless amounts of options for chunky sandals online and in stores. But to make my job easy, I picked a handful from my favorite store on the planet, Zara.


High Heel Sandal with Ankle Strap

WIde Heel Sandal with Ankle Strap

Cork Wedge Platform Shoe
 What are your favorites? I know it's hard to pick one. Try going to Zara's website and not purchase something. I dare you.

xoxo, Courtney

4 comments:

GoldenGirls said...

OoOOoOo that first pair and that all white pair are GORG! Dying! Hugs from Cali! xx The Golden Girls

Brooke Reagan said...

Ooh do I have to pick just one?! I think the print on the wide-heel sandal with ankle strap makes it my fave : )

Brooke du jour
www.brookedujour.com

Courtney said...

i know, right, ladies? Zara always gets me in trouble!

Fashion HotBox said...

Love all your picks! I just bought a pair of white chunky heels from Zara...I couldn't resist!

xx
Emma
www.FashionHotBox.com