Splurge vs Steal: Studded Pumps

Valentino / Shoedazzle

I have a love-hate relationship with Valentino Rockstuds. I am obsessed with them and every time I see them on Pinterest I get so envious that it seems everyone has these shoes but me. Honestly. So I made it my temporary life mission to find a cheaper version of this shoe. 

I'm happy to say I have succeeded. Luckily these replicas from Shoedazzle are under $50, or else a very impulse decision would have me sinking into my savings account for the real thing. Shoedazzle seems to have done an amazing job implementing the studded shoe, but we will find out next week when mine come in the mail!

These pumps amplify any outfit from ordinary to edgy. They come in a variety of colors and styles (I love the nude Rockstud pumps). Do you lust over these pumps as much as I do? Have you discovered a cheaper replica? Let me know! 

xoxo, Courtney

No comments: