Rebecca Minkoff M.A.B Mini

My bag from Privilege Boutique
I believe things happen for a reason. So when I checked my Facebook page two weeks ago after a not so stellar end to my work day, I was greeted with the following "Congrats, you've won a Rebecca Minkoff handbag!" In order to not get into too much detail, let's just say the past 6 months have been brutal in terms of work, as the economy has no signs of picking up in my field of work (or in anyone's, let's get real.) I was in such a Debbie Downer mood but coming home to see that message rejuvenated my spirit and gave me one chance to do a little bragging. I won't lie.

 But it also got me thinking about the situation I'm in. I entered a giveaway via Possessionista (a great blog to follow for fashion in TV/Movies etc.) for the Rebecca Minkoff Bag in late April. I almost forgot about it until I won two weeks later! My feeling is, life is going to give you some unexpected surprises. Good ones. You may have to wait a bit, but when you least expect it, something good will come along. So it may be a bit of a stretch in terms of winning a designer handbag, but I like my chances.
Me with my winning purse!
I gotta say, this bag is gorgeous. I always have craved a R.M bag, but this one is just divine. It blew me away! I love the details: buckles, tassels, etc. And the inside print is a bright blue with black polka dots! The quality is top notch and will no doubt last me for years. This is the most expensive purse I own by far, so I am so nervous for anything to happen to it, but I can't wait to wear it around town! 

The marketing coordinator at Privilege Boutique, Bailey, who arranged the shipment of the purse was such a doll and also a great resource, as we have similar positions in the industry. I must say, I think I was the right winner for the contest. :)

Check out Privilege Boutique for so many amazing designer finds, including my M.A.B Mini and several other Rebecca Minkoff bags!

xoxo, Courtney

3 comments:

GoldenGirls said...

Such a cute bag!! OBSESSED! Hugs from Cali! xx The Golden Girls

Courtney said...

I know right? Rebecca Minkoff is having a huge sale on her website right now too! Even better.

Fashion HotBox said...

love love love this bag. I have such an addiction to Rebecca Minkoff it's making me broke...

xx
www.FashionHotBox.com