Fab Find of the Week: Flouncy Pleated Skirt

BCBGeneration (similar) (similar) 
I get a feeling you guys think I shop a lot. Well... I'm not totally guilt-free. I do shop throughout the month, followed by some guilt and the usual, "I'm not going shopping for a while". We all know what that means. But that's for me to battle with my bank account. 

In order to give you a glimpse inside my shopping bag, these "Fab Finds" segments will allow you to hopefully get some of these items on the spot, since most are still available. You're welcome. 

This spring and summer, I decided to totally revamp my wardrobe. I used to wear denim shorts and cotton shirts (yuck) with the occasional sun dress thrown in. Not anymore. It's time to dress more sophisticated and get rid of those high school/college pieces that still manage to hang on every year. 

So when I saw this fun pleated skirt at the BCBG Final Cut store (the outlet for BCBG) I had to have it. It was under $30, and I already pictured a slew of tops to match with it. It's on trend, in budget, and hot weather friendly. 

The BCBG Final Cut store has some incredible finds, look for your nearest location on their website. It's totally worth the drive.  I also found this particular skirt on Ideeli but haven't tracked it down anywhere else. 

xoxo, Courtney

No comments: