My Style: Oversize Sweater and Oxfords

I was able to sneak away for a few minutes with my photographer at work and get a few shots of my outfit last Friday. I wanted to get a rough idea of what we can do in order to get some better looking outfit shots for my blog and maybe the blog I manage at work. Here's what we came up with in a matter of 3 minutes (literally). Is that a record?




Sweater: Rubbish - Nordstrom (similar) / Jeans: Joe's - Nordstrom (similar) / Necklace: Beaded Feather Charm Necklace - Forever 21 / Oxfords - Old Navy (old), (similar) / Bottom Wedges - Target

I got these Joe's distressed cuffed jeans 2 weeks ago and they are already a favorite in my closet. I love how versatile they can be, as I wore them to work in my over-sized sweater and oxfords, then switched into wedges for a fancy-schmacy dinner at night.

Will ya'll be rocking distressed cuffed jeans for the transition from cold weather to warm? 

Photos by Steven Williams

No comments: