My Style: 4/4/13

Items Clockwise from Left to Right: Forever 21 Stacked Rings / Forever 21 Raglan Sweater / Forever 21 Tribal Inspired Horn Necklace / Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish in Green Envy / Pink & Pepper Wedge Sandals / Joe's Jeans Destroyed Cropped Boyfriend Jeans (similar)
I loved my outfit from yesterday so much I thought I needed to share it with all of you! Except my minor problem of not having a willing photographer on hand, this is my next best option. I am so envious at fellow fashion-bloggers who have such cool photos. I always wonder if they make their spouse take them, or if they have arranged something with a professional photographer. I find this all quite ironic, as I work in the fashion industry and I can't even seem to get a decent picture of my outfits every week! Hopefully this will change soon, I would love to present them in a more personal way, as opposed to the sad collages I make. :( 

As for the outfit, it really was very easy, and most of the items are still in stores, and aside from the Joe's Jeans are all under $30! With the weather turning to spring, and yesterday in particular, the temp was a comfortable 75. I took that opportunity to wear cropped jeans and peep toe wedges. But alas, it was pouring today so I had to return to my boots and puffer jacket. What a tease.

No comments: