Fab Find of the Week: Fringe Necklace

Forever 21 Faux Turquoise Fringe Necklace $10.80
When I saw this fringe necklace online a few weeks ago, it had to be mine. I immediately fell in love with the turquoise stones combined with the texture of the fringed chain. I think pairing this necklace with just a white t-shirt and a pair of jeans will make a statement because the necklace is so captivating on it's own. At $10.80, this statement piece is well beyond it's small price tag. 

Will you be rocking this tribal inspired trend in your clothing and accessories this spring and summer? Show me your favorite pieces.  

2 comments:

Fashion HotBox said...

Yes! Fringe necklaces are so amazing. Urban Outfitters has some great ones...

xx
www.FashionHotBox.com

Courtney said...

Hey girl! Thanks for the comment. I'll have to check Urban out. I haven't bought jewelry from there, only clothes. Thanks for the tip!

xoxo, Courtney