Crockpot Ravioli

I have been neglecting the recipe posts, but I assure you, I have a list of future posts for you in the pipeline. Awards Season means my attention is fashion-based for a month or two, but now I hope to return the blog back to normalcy! But it was a fun awards season. It won't be long until the next. 

I made this Crockpot Ravioli a few days after the Oscars. I found the recipe and it looked so easy, and having leftover pasta is a simple and delicious work lunch. We had leftovers for 3 days!! 

Ingredients: 
- Cooking Spray
- 2 25oz jars of pasta sauce (I used mushroom, but you can use whatever)
- 1 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes (I used garlic and herb, for some added flavor)
-  1 can condensed cheddar cheese soup (I had no idea what this was, but it's a Campbell's soup!)
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 25 oz bag frozen cheese ravioli   
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese

Instructions:
1. Spray slow cooker with cooking spray.
2. In a separate large bowl, combine pasta sauce, tomatoes, cheese soup, and garlic. Mix well. 
3. Spoon 1/3 of the sauce into the slow cooker, top with 1/3 of the ravioli. Sprinkle with 1/3 cup of cheeses over the ravioli. Repeat until all ingredients are used. 
4. Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours.
5. Serve warm. 

I clearly modified the recipe a bit, just to add a few things to give it some personality. I do this all the time with recipes, and I think it's worth the risk! I also had trouble finding a 25 oz bag of ravioli (I found a 20 oz) so I cut the other ingredients to make up for the modification. I thought this dish was super cheesy and yummy! We made the ravioli with garlic bread and it was quite the filling meal. Not to mention lunch for the work week! 

Enjoy!      
  

No comments: