Fab Find of the Week: Riding Boots

One of my brothers got me a Forever 21 gift card for Christmas (how did he know?) and I browsed the website recently and came across these amazing black buckled riding boots. 
I love my boots in fall/winter and since Forever 21 was having a sale, I took a risk. (Forever 21's policy on sale items makes them FINAL sale, so unless you are in the store, it's a risk to purchase!) I was glad I made the risk because I love these boots! They look super nice, and I love all the buckle details. I sprayed the faux leather with some rain protectant and wore them the next chance I got. The only complaint I have about them is the tight fit. If you have large calves these will not work for you, which means the only thing I can wear them with are leggings or tight skinny jeans. For the amazing deal I got, they are so worth it! 

The 50% sale online at Forever 21 is going on until 1/21. 

No comments: